It’s not weight loss but it is fat loss
Defining your body ID with personalized sculpting with TruSclupt ID, an FDA-approved non-invasive alternative to liposuction that uses radiofrequency heat to destroy stubborn fat cells.
It’s not weight loss but it is fat loss. truSculpt is truly about sculpting your body in certain areas – abdomen, love handles, hips, double chin, lower back, arms, legs, and so on. You’ll find your clothes fit better, look better, and feel better on you.
truSculpt, a sophisticated and newer technology compared to Coolsculpting, is pretty fast, versatile, and more comfortable using heat. truSculpt iD treats the entire fat layer, resulting in an average of 24% fat reduction. It offers unique handpiece placement versatility and customized 15-minute protocols to treat a full abdomen or multiple body areas simultaneously.
How does it work?
- truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- An average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
- 24% fat reduction
- No downtime compared to surgical options
- Newer technology compared to Coolsculpting
- Uses Hyperthermia vs Hypothermia (Coolsculpting)
- Comfortable like a hot stone yoga vs (intense cold, tingling, aching with Coolsculpting)
- Visible results in just one session of 15 minutes. (105 mins with Coolsculpting)
Fire or Ice: We chose Fire to burn fat!
There are two ways to burn fat non-invasively. Using heat (Trusculpt) and cold (Coolsculpting). We chose heat due to its flexibility, versatility, and comfort. Please see the Trusculpt and CoolSculpting comparison for more details.
truSculpt iD uses innovative RF technology to deliver heat to the entire fat layer while maintaining a comfortable skin temperature – optimizing clinical efficacy and maintaining patient comfort.
Clinical histology indicates that truSculpt iD is clinically proven to cause inflammation and fat necrosis from beneath the dermis down to 1.5 cm in depth. The histological findings are complemented by clinical studies which show an average 24% fat reduction as measured by ultrasound.