We are in this together
The applicant must be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Students must be at least 16 years of age on or before June 1, 2023.
- Students must provide documentation of shot records if selected.
- Students must be able to commit to a minimum of 16 hours of the summer.
- Shift times are noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday only, no weekends.
If you meet all the above, please submit the following by email by May 31st, 2023 to [email protected]
- Each student will be required to submit a one-page essay explaining why he or she thinks they would be an asset to the medical workforce. The essay has to fit in one page with 12pt font, single-spacing, and must include your future career plans.
- Include a cover letter or in your email: full name, address, school, graduation date, resume, cell phone number, e-mail address, and date of birth.
Hand-delivered essays will NOT be accepted.
- Please submit a recommendation letter from at least one teacher or a mentor (other than your parents).
- If your application is selected, you will be invited to interview for possible placement in the 2023 Summer Program.
All correspondence will be made via the student’s email address only. Please be sure you have an active email that you check daily.