We are excited to invite our neighborhood high school and college students to apply for volunteer work for the summer of 2022. The objective of this program is to expose students to healthcare profession and provide insight into different aspects of the patient care. Students are expected to spend 16 to 32 hours over the summer.
The applicant must be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Students must be at least 16 years of age on or before June 1, 2022.
- Student must provide documentation of shot records if selected.
- Students must be able to commit to a minimum of 16 hours of the summer.
- Shift times are noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday only, no weekends.
If you meet all the above, please submit the following by email by May 31st, 2022 to email@example.com
- Each student will be required to submit a one-page essay explaining why he or she thinks they would be an asset to the medical work force. The essay has to fit in one page with 12pt font, single-spacing and must include your future career plans.
- Include a cover letter or in your email: full name, address, school, graduation date, resume, cell phone number, e-mail address and date of birth.
Hand delivered essays will NOT be accepted.
- Please submit a recommendation letter from at least one teacher or a mentor (other than your parents).
- If your application is selected, you will be invited to interview for possible placement in the 2022 Summer Program.
All correspondence will be made via the student’s email address only. Please be sure you have an active email that you check daily.